Many people have understood the importance of building immunity because of different uncertain situations. One such example is covid. Since one cannot predict what virus will appear next, the best thing one can do is to build immunity in order to fight viruses and diseases more effectively. There are different products available on the market that can help build immunity. Mushroom is one of those that are becoming increasingly popular in recent years. They have recently been on trend. Several studies have found that they provide amazing health benefits.
Benefits of eating Mushroom
- Reduces cholesterol
- Good for brain health
- Good source of vitamin D
- Maintains gut health
- Lowers the risk of cancer
- Additionally, they may reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s, heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- They are great sources of Selenium.
And most importantly it supports a healthy immune system
So there is an option that is found to be very effective in building immunity.
Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense formula
This formula is in the form of tablet that contains 16 of the best-studied species of health-supportive mushrooms, including shiitake, reishi, and maitake. It is Non-allergen product. It contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat. It contains no salt, artificial color, flavor, or fragrance. It is a vegetarian product.
Scientific research is proving that some of the most powerful immune-supportive nutrients are found in it. People who understand the importance of immune function should seriously consider adding an advanced mushroom complex to their daily regimen.
No other mushroom formula offers the high-potency, broad-spectrum benefits of Source Naturals Immune Defense.
It contain compounds, including beta-glucans, glycoproteins, and polysaccharides, that support a wide range of immune defenses: natural killer cells, T-cell and macrophage activity, and cytokine production. Using many varieties and fortifying them with extracts to ensure high potency, this product provides optimum immune support.
How does It so effective in building immunity?
There are many types that are good for health, help improve the immune system and prevent many chronic diseases. Good mushrooms that you should consume such as Ganoderma lucidum, lion’s mane , Chaga , shiitake , reishi , and cordyceps. Source Naturals Immune Defense includes all these species of ingredients.
It contains a blend of mushrooms and extracts from a dozen of health-supportive species.
This Immune Defense formula contains mushroom mycelia and extracts from 16 health-supporting species. Researchers propose that constituents of these may support natural killer (NK) cell, T-cell, and macrophage activity, and cytokine production. By carefully combining these and fortifying them with extracts, Source Natura high-potency Immune Defense offers a broad-spectrum, high-potency, complete mushroom product.
Scientific research is proving that some of the most powerful immune-supportive nutrients are found in it.
People who understand the importance of immune function should seriously consider adding an advanced mushroom complex to their daily regimen.
It contains 16 of the best-studied species of health-supportive mushrooms, including shiitake, reishi, and maitake.
It contain compounds, including beta-glucans, glycoproteins, and polysaccharides, that support a wide range of immune defenses: natural killer cells, T-cell and macrophage activity, and cytokine production.
Using many varieties of mushrooms and fortifying them with extracts to ensure high potency, this Immune Defense provides optimum immune support.
How Do Mushrooms Work?
A variety of immune responses can be triggered by polysaccharides (long-chain, simple sugars) and glycoproteins (polysaccharides naturally associated with proteins). These compounds activate a variety of immune responses.
What does Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense contain?
- Shiitake (Lentinula edodes): Shiitake mushroom is a type of edible fungus. Japan and China are native to this plant, which contains a chemical called lentinan. Shiitake are the second most commonly eaten variety in the world. Lentinan and other chemicals in shiitake might stimulate the immune system.
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum): Reishi are among several medicinal mushrooms that have been used for hundreds of years, mainly in Asian countries, for the treatment of infections.
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa): Maitake is an edible mushroom consumed widely in Asia as food and it is used as a medicine to treat diabetes and hypertension. Extracts of this plant are sold as dietary supplements marketed to treat cancer and AIDS.
- Turkey Tails (Trametes versicolor): Turkey Tails are used for a long time in Asia. They are edible and generally safe to eat or take in supplement form.
- Almond portabella (Agaricus blazei): Research has shown that this mushroom may increase T-cell activity in the immune system. Agaricus mushroom is used in arteriosclerosis, hardening of the arteries, ongoing liver disease, bloodstream disorders, and digestive problems. Other uses include the prevention of heart disease, weakened bones (osteoporosis), and stomach ulcers.
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps Sinensis): When three world records were broken in women’s track and field during National Games in China, cordyceps gained international attention. The coach partially credited a cordyceps elixir. One animal study found that cordyceps enhanced antibody and other immune responses, and a cordyceps polysaccharide boosted cytokines in vitro.
- In addition to this, it also contains 10 additional mushrooms, including enoki, oyster, Polyporus umbellatus, and Poria cocos.
Vitamin C is added to enhance absorption and activity.
- There are different benefits of eating mushrooms. Some of them are reducing cholesterol, improving brain health, and maintaining gut health. Several studies have demonstrated its incredible benefits.
- They are a rich sources of fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
- It also has neurological benefits as its good for brain health and improves cognitive function.
- Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense
contains 16 of the best-studied species of health-supportive mushrooms, including shiitake, reishi, and maitake.
- It is suitable for vegetarians as It’s a pure plant-based product.
- It is Non-allergen:- So, you need not worry about any allergen as it contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat. It contains no salt, artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
In this article, I hope I was able to provide you with some valuable information.
I’d love to hear how you build your immunity. Leave me a comment.